PDS Energy is looking for motivated candidates to fill a full-time Support Analyst role. The analyst role will liaison between customers and cross-functional internal teams, to ensure the timely and successful resolution of production/well data inquiries via email and phone. Our ideal candidate will identify customer needs and exceed client expectations.
The position requires regularly scheduled office hours.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Operate as an initial point of contact for all matters specific to PDS support.
- May require occasional after hours support duties.
- Ensure the timely and successful resolution of customer and client inquiries.
- Assist with client well data document loading when necessary.
- Assist with client implementation projects, bug fixes, enhancements when necessary.
- Performs other activities as requested.
- Travel may be required to fulfill duties of this job description. Other regular travel will include conferences and meetings as requested.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The following skillset is required:
- Proven work experience in customer support or other relevant experience
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive level.
- Solid experience with CRM software and MS Office (particularly MS Excel and Access)
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Excellent listening skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Oil and Gas Industry knowledge is a plus
- High degree of professionalism
- Ability to learn new software applications, from a functional perspective, with minimal guidance
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to problem solve and seek alternatives and handle multiple priorities
- Works collaboratively and cooperatively in a team environment
- Works independently in a fast-paced environment without required immediate supervision
Proficient in all Microsoft® Office applications and various oil & gas software programs
Want to apply for this position? Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com