PDS Energy Information, Inc. is seeking a full-time, remote Application Developer (Full Stack preferred) to produce scalable software solutions. This position is part of a cross-functional team that is responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment. A Full Stack Application Developer should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. Finally, the application developer should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility and be comfortable in a customer-facing environment. PDS Energy business hours are Monday through Friday 8am to 5pm.
- Work with development teams, product managers and customers to ideate software solutions
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Write technical documentation
- Work with analysts to improve software
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
- Familiarity with common stacks
- Knowledge of multiple back-end languages (e.g. C#, VB.NET)
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. Microsoft SQL Server),
- Basic knowledge of web servers (e.g. Microsoft IIS)
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- An analytical mind
- Degree in Computer Science, Statistics or relevant field
- Experience managing and working with code repositories for source control (e.g. Microsoft Team Found Services)
- Ability to work well in a remote environment, handle heavy workloads and be a self-starter
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience providing technical support, development, training, resolving system issues and building reports required.
- Upstream Oil and Gas with experience in IT, production accounting, Drilling/Completions business processes and systems. Familiarity with various well data systems (i.e. WellView, OpenWells, WellEZ, ProCount, ProdView, and the PDS Well Data Exchange) and how data is stored, mapped, and utilized is a bonus.
- Experience with:
- Performs other activities as requested
- Ability to communicate effectively and concisely
- Travel as required to fulfill duties of this job description
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Work Location: Remote
PDS Energy is looking for motivated candidates to fill a full-time Support Analyst role. The analyst role will liaison between customers and cross-functional internal teams, to ensure the timely and successful resolution of production/well data inquiries via email and phone. Our ideal candidate will identify customer needs and exceed client expectations.
The position requires regularly scheduled office hours.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Operate as an initial point of contact for all matters specific to PDS support.
- May require occasional after hours support duties.
- Ensure the timely and successful resolution of customer and client inquiries.
- Assist with client well data document loading when necessary.
- Assist with client implementation projects, bug fixes, enhancements when necessary.
- Performs other activities as requested.
- Travel may be required to fulfill duties of this job description. Other regular travel will include conferences and meetings as requested.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The following skillset is required:
- Proven work experience in customer support or other relevant experience
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive level.
- Solid experience with CRM software and MS Office (particularly MS Excel and Access)
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Excellent listening skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Oil and Gas Industry knowledge is a plus
- High degree of professionalism
- Ability to learn new software applications, from a functional perspective, with minimal guidance
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to problem solve and seek alternatives and handle multiple priorities
- Works collaboratively and cooperatively in a team environment
- Works independently in a fast-paced environment without required immediate supervision
Proficient in all Microsoft® Office applications and various oil & gas software programs
Want to apply for this position? Send your resume and cover letter to resumes @pdsenergy.com